The Complete 2018 CompTIA Certification Training Bundle is a big eLearning bundle to prep you for 12 CompTIA certification exams but you may take the courses as well to learn new skills without taking the exam.
Access to all courses is offered for lifetime and the whole bundle is available for just $59 on Ghacks Deals right now. It is designed for users of all experience levels, and includes the following courses:
- CompTIA A+ 220-901 — Start Your Path to a Successful IT Career
- CompTIA A+ 220-902 — Prepare to Pass the Complete CompTIA A+ Certification Exam
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials CLO-001 — Discover How to Install & Manage an Enterprise Cloud Computing Environment
- CompTIA Cloud+ — Learn How to Securely Maintain & Implement Cloud Technologies
- CompTIA Linux+ XKO-002 — Prep For a Career in Linux System Administration with This Comprehensive Course
- CompTIA Network+ N10-006 — Take the Leap Towards a Career In Network Infrastructure
- CompTIA CSA+ — Study to Pass the CompTIA CSA+ Certification Exam
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner — Study to Pass the CompTIA CASP Certification Exam
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 — Elevate Your Earning Potential with Security+
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 — Study to Pass One of the Most Important IT Certifications on Earth
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U51 — Develop the Basic IT Literacy That Everybody Needs
- CompTIA Mobility+ MB0-001 — Manage & Secure Mobile Devices Like a Pro
Not for you?
If this particular offer is not for you, you may want to check out other CompTIA deals on Ghacks Deals.
Fine print: make sure that you check out the specs and terms of the deal.
Ghacks Technology News benefits from sales made on the Ghacks Deals website through a revenue share agreement. All revenue goes towards the running costs.
Ghacks needs you. You can find out how to support us here or support the site directly by becoming a Patreon. Thank you for being a Ghacks reader. The post Ghacks Deals: The Complete 2018 CompTIA Certification Training Bundle: Lifetime Access appeared first on gHacks Technology News.