The DevOps Bundle is a Pay What You Want eLearning bundle on Ghacks Deals. You can grab one of the courses if you pay at least $1 and all if you beat the average price which sits at $13.13 currently.
Courses include a wide spectrum of topics that include Kubernets, Jenkins, Linux Shell scripting, or Docker. The experience level required ranges from “for all experience levels” to intermediate. Access is granted for lifetime.
Here is the list of courses included in the DevOps bundle:
- Master Jenkins CI For DevOps and Developers — Learn How to Build Automated Continuous Integration Pipelines with Jenkins
- Learn Kubernetes From a DevOps Guru — Master Kubernetes to Deploy, Manage & Scale Reliable Containerized Applications
- Linux Shell Scripting: A Project-Based Approach to Learning — Learn How to Shell Script Through Project-Based Training
- Docker for Everyone — Everything You Need to Build, Run & Compose Docker Containers
- Project in DevOps: Build Real World Processes — Learn Vagrant, Docker, Ansible, Git & Jenkins in One Single Course
- DevOps on AWS — Learn How to Setup Your Infrastructure on The Cloud
- Understanding Chef: The Practical Guide — Configure Cloud Infrastructure by Getting Hands-On Experience with Chef
Not for you?
If this particular offer is not for you, you may want to check out other DevOps deals (with huge discounts) on Ghacks Deals.
Fine print: make sure that you check out the specs and terms of the deal.
Ghacks Technology News benefits from sales made on the Ghacks Deals website through a revenue share agreement. All revenue goes towards the running costs.
Ghacks needs you. You can find out how to support us here or support the site directly by becoming a Patreon. Thank you for being a Ghacks reader. The post Ghacks Deals: The Pay What You Want DevOps Bundle appeared first on gHacks Technology News .